Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Lizzy" my 09 1125CR

Well I made a post for my Firebolt "Christine" a while back and almost 3 months ago I picked up a 2009 1125CR from a guy in Queens, NY for $6,000 with 4,100 miles on her. Her name is Lizzie I love everything about her and this thread will be designated to her and any pictures, work, mods, or problems that I will be doing to her in the future. This post is just to get it started and also it helps keep the forum a little more organized with everything in one place. I will update it often and will put some pics up and also what has already been done to her since and before I took ownership. But her is one of my favorite pics of her when I went down to Tampa, Florida and went exploring.

looks awesome, I would love to take my buell down to florida! one day maybe I will. good looking bike!

def read this as Lizzy on my 1125. I was disappointed to see an empty motorcycle

Thanks gtp I love how she looks and sorry for the disappointment konarider if I get a pic of a girl named Lizzy on my 1125 ill be sure to share it with you first haha

Well I haven't been able to update anything lately, power is out at my house as well as the Internet and we just passed the 60hour mark and won't have power until the weekend probably... :/ but as far as the Buell I got my tank bag in and it's so much better than carrying a backpack everywhere, also got The lsl rider pegs in and my alpinestar riding boots (which after I got used to them are ****ing awesome!) but it will be a while before I buy anything else got pegged for a loud exhaust, (on my truck which is bull**** because it's the stock exhaust) obstruction of view for my highschool tastle and skeleton I have on my mirror, and making a right turn. So I have 2 points and whatever te fines are. Well that's it for now here's a pic of her as of yesterday while I was taking an adventure and seeing what Irene destroyed.

Bridge was about 2 1/2 feet under the south branch river in hunterdon county and it ripped up some of the asphalt (normally the river is about 5 feet under the bridge)

Just crossed the 7,000 mile mark, got home and odo read 7,012 and almost put 3,000 miles on her!!
    Took a trip to Milford, NJ to get a pic of the windmill there for the picture challenge but got beat to it.

Im also going to keep a note on any issues with the bike and @ what miles. There is also a list of things i bough or already had on when i bought her in my profile area.

Awesome bike, I have a red CR myself. That carbon fiber racing stripe that you have there; where did you get it? it looks great have fun and be safe.

I bought it with the stripe on, the guys wife put them on so it looks legit and is almost perfectly lined up from the front to the back. I'm sure you could find it on line or at an auto parts store

You came to tampa and didnt tell anyone? Nooooooooo i live in tampa, and if u were here that means we had a toal of 2 buells in the area lol! Either way, ride safe and enjoy that 25cr!

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast