Thread: WTB Dobeck TFI

Any one have one they dont use any more. I want a aftermarket exhaust but dont want to run ECMSPY yet.

GatorBuell, i have one i was thinking about getting rid of it, because ever since i have installed it, i have been getting nothing but problems. it seems everytime you adjust one thing something else goes out of whack. I might just buy the direct link and have harley remap it after all. who knows maybe it;s just me... what kind of exhaust you getting?

I don't know about the exhaust yet, I cant decide, I like the drummer and the Special OPS but not the price or the down time, D&D, Micron, I dont want it too loud because my wife complains already when I leave at 4:00 in the morning for work, I have thought about cutting my stock can and gutting it out. I have all the equipment at work to do the hack job and it will only take a day to do it. I wanted to get a Dobeck first before the exhaust and K&N to deal with the leanness issue. If I cant get a Dobeck I will pick up a race ECM until I get around to do some dyno time with ECMSPY. I here everyone say ECMSPY is cheep all you need is a cable, no one mentions Dyno time or a wide band O2 and data logger that can be more expensive than a Dobeck or race ecm.

I have one I will let go for $150, plus shipping. Call me, 865-981-7996. I have paypal, so you can pay that way.

I have one I will let go for $150, plus shipping. Call me, 865-981-7996. I have paypal, so you can pay that way.
    I will give you a Buzz tomorrow.

Give me a few days ctrucky, Looks like I have a hurricane coming this way. I got some preparing to do.