Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: legal help texas

Buell is a HD
    thats like him pulling over a ford and the citation saying lincoln,merc or until recently land rover

hd is only the parent company , hd did not ever make buell , just partly made engine thats it! but doubt that would help much..
    i could see a mistake on ticket saying one car when it's the other brand, like the cars that are the same body just different badging,(but thats still wrong info about your vehicle)
    but a sportbike(buell) and a HD , to different..

does your BUELL say BUELL on it , on the tank or do you have any stickers of any kind (or do you have one of the bar&shield stickers anywhere on it , hope not).

good luck on this

does your BUELL say BUELL on it
    i big beautiful blue letters and so does my insurance and registration

First off, I'm not from Texas, so I've always operated under an absolute system. But if the posted limit is actually higher than what was written on the ticket, I'd go after the method of determining the speed.

Cast doubt, criminal courts are beyond a reasonable doubt standard. If it's radar, try find out what they're using, and do some research on the model. Depending on what it is, the accuracy can range from +/- .5 to 2 mph. Set up of the unit can also be an issue adding to the accuracy of lack of it. Cast 3 to 5 mph of doubt, which brings it all into question.

Motorcycles are a tough shot even with lazer, specially at lower speeds. Any traffic around clouding signal?

Wow, it is ridiculous hard finding Texas traffic law information. That could be a defense all by itself.

Radar info is good. Case here was recently one because the radar used was outside its calibration dates.

Understand I'm not arguing with you, just pointing out possible traps. Different countries have different laws, principles of law are usually the same.

Have you seen this: The Do-It-Yourself Texas Traffic Ticket Dismissal Book

Luigi
    Nothing to read into as far as my name. It was from my old xbox gaming name. Actually if you sound it out it is ( nosferatu ) which is old school for vampire.

I thot it might be something about Nitrous for a 2 cylinder, my bad, wishful thinking on my part

That sucks.

Next thing you'll be telling me is that Anarchism isn't an eastern European name and he's younger than 95.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234