Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Buell 1125CR

I agree with Lefox. Calling it a cafe racer is just going to embarrass Buell. Normally, Buells look completely original, but nooo...

I don't think that is a cafe racer at all either.
    This is a Cafe Racer

have you guys seen this? BPG is this true?nullrace kit

I will withhold my comments on the new 1125cr untill I see one in person, I hope that will help.
    The new xb9sx looks badass! I love the balck frame, forks and engine....almost got me concidering a switch

Am I the only person who finds it utterly sexy?

Am I the only person who finds it utterly sexy?
    Edit:
    Come to think about it, Buell basically changed everything that people have been complaining about.

Plain Speedo, changed.
    Mirrors are pain in the ass, changed.
    Ugly cheese grater, changed.
    1125R fairing complaints, changed.
    No 6th gear, changed.

I love the handlebars. And I looked at the picture from the front (just like you're looking back to it from a car) and I find it insanely intimidating, which is awesome. I said Id buy a 1125R if they changed the fairing; that came with the CR and Im sticking to my word.

@ LeFox: They changed the fairing and the handlebars, which is sort of the same deal between XB S and R. (Other than the seat cowl which both the CR and the R have)

I'd say its a step up from the XB line IMHO, performance-wise and looks-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokien
    @ LeFox: They changed the fairing and the handlebars, which is sort of the same deal between XB S and R. (Other than the seat cowl which both the CR and the R have)
    sorry, still don't like it.
    what i like about the xbs is not only the technoligy, it's the seating position, small wheelbase and the fact that the bike is short, looks like a toy but is a beast is sheeps clothing.

the position on the cr is to far forward, i don't like the tail and i don't like the handlebars and i don't like the hamster-cheaks, dumbo-ears, whateveryouwannacallit.
    last but not least, i don't like the engine...the bloody thing has less torque than the current xb. i'm a torque rider, don't want to go above 8000rpm to experience something. they should have used a tuned vrod engine or something :o

sorry, still don't like it.
    what i like about the xbs is not only the technoligy, it's the seating position, small wheelbase and the fact that the bike is short, looks like a toy but is a beast is sheeps clothing.

the position on the cr is to far forward, i don't like the tail and i don't like the handlebars and i don't like the hamster-cheaks, dumbo-ears, whateveryouwannacallit.
    last but not least, i don't like the engine...the bloody thing has less torque than the current xb. i'm a torque rider, don't want to go above 8000rpm to experience something. they should have used a tuned vrod engine or something
    Hmm, I suppose you have very good points on the seating position, wheelbase, and the whole beast in sheeps clothing =p.

Come to think of it those were the main reasons I bought my XB, along with the WTF-Torque :p.

I respect your opinion on the CR, but I still think its an overall solid bike.

Having said that, I really don't want to see the street-fighters being cut out of production. I love my XB to death, and I cry tears of joy every time I wash the bike and look at the airbox. :(

ave you guys seen this? BPG is this true? Race Kit
    I haven't seen one, or heard of one coming for sure yet. I wouldn't be suprised, yet I I wouldn't hold my breath.

btw, anybody see some likeness into this:

Yea, what is the one on the right? Keep in mind that there are at 3 very similar variations of the cinderella story from different parts of the world that had never had contact with eachother at the time the stories were recorded on paper.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast