Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got pulled over..

So I was headed home on my 06 XB12R and as im crusing at a cool 85ish(i think) on the Florida interstate I pass a faint yellow license plate tucked away on the sode of the road. I instantly knew what this meant.

When I get about an eighth of a mile away I gun it. Then I see car lights come on. When I finally hit 140 I feel like I'm in the clear. At least until I see the same lights gaining on me! At this point I realize I'm too far away from the next exit to tuck myself away for a few minutes.

I slow down to the legal limit as fast as possible so he doesn't get me doing anymore than he initally did. He pulls me over and claims I was driving 98. I deny because id never admit to it. He was driving a brand new hemi charger. I was sitting there wishing I had more top end. Oh well. At least he forgot to have me sign the citation. Lol.

Signing citations doesnt matter anymore. Sucks but doesnt.

98, you shouldve asked to see the radar, take it to court if you want.

If you tried to run you and you seen the lights again, hit that 140 and just continue for about 10miles.

sucks you're not in nebraska, it's against the law for an officer to pursue a motorcycle that doesn't stop

Try a 1125r...all the top end id ever want.

I thought florida was the same way with pursuing a motorcycle but he didnt actually start pulling me over until he was very close behind. The citation said he lazered me which ive heard is the most accurate form of speed detection. Regardless of whether or not I can fight it or not im going to talk to my attourney. He will know whats best. I was so surprised by how fast he caught up to me.

Signing citations doesnt matter anymore. Sucks but doesnt.
    It matter when you show up to court and ask him if he recognizes you without a shadow of a doubt. No sig and a questionable witness = dismissed. I've beaten a lidar ticket, it's easy on a motorcycle.

lidar ticket
    SO true.

When I get about an eighth of a mile away I gun it.
    Lmao! Wow i have been i have been in this situation too but i got away from a motorcycle cop in the Malibu canyons. My heart never raced so hard in my life. Poor XB12 took a beating on that escape.

I ran from one of those Hemi Chargers when i was in Alaska in my 2010 Mustang GT. Fortunately was in a mountain road that i raced through regularly and knew the turns. Made it up to the next exit, half drifted under the bridge and got back on the road going the other way and 10 below the speed limit just in time to see him fly past and keep going. Scared ****less though because i knew my license was on the line i passed him at over 100 in a 45 lol

Sucks man, i have managed to escape quite a few hefty speeding tickets down here by DFW. Cops dont like pursuing motorcyclists when they are haulin! Havent actually been pulled over yet!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast