Thread: EBR ECM

EBR ECM Y0152.10AZ

That's the part number first off. Second off, lol, I'm selling mine if anyone is interested in buying it. Since I have a PCV and Autotune, it is kinda pointless to leave it in my bike. I was just too lazy to ever take it out, and if anyone is interested let me know in a pm or post, whichever you prefer. I bought it March of last year and have had no problems with it, primarily because I have always bypassed it with the PCV. I did test it by unplugging my PCV and it works flawlessly still, and I also have the box it came in and receipt to show the purchase date. I know they just bumped the price and I don't expect $300 for it by any means, but if the offer is right I'll cover shipping.

UNDERSTAND THIS. My bike is currently 1 1/2 hours away from me along with the ECM. I am out of town on work. So, if someone offers a price I am willing to accept, it will be about a week before I get back to my bike. As such, there is no need to send a payment until I have it in my hand and let you know it is so. I can do paypal or check, but if it's a check, I won't ship it until the check clears. Yes, it's an anti-trust issue hahaha, pretty sure most would feel the same.

Oh, the ECM is mentioned here:
    http://www.erikbuellracing.com/store...haust-kit.html

But I don't know which one it goes to now since they changed the site. Sorry. Maybe someone can help...

Any takers?

what pipe is it tuned for. The part number leads you to the race exhaust

that is the only one i could find that it was directly linked to. i bought it early on before they did specific tuning for exhausts. anyone know if they can re-flash this one and how much it would cost? i really need the cash and need this gone asap.

Yes, they can be re-flashed for a fee, $35 I think. If it's the generic race tune, it will work ok with a few pipes out there, but it won't be spot-on. New ecm's are $305 now, used ones range anywhere from $150-200 on average from what I've seen.

So anyone interested then?

Thanks for the input to d adams.