Thread: Gauge Cluster

Anyone else have problems with their 1125 cr digital readout collecting moisture? It has built up to the point that I can no longer see the read out. It has also caused my gauge to go bonkers from time to time. ie: turn signals not shutting off, rpms and speedo not working, and error messages coming up like "theft error". Then it goes back to working fine, but still fogged up. Anyone else experience similar problems?

I had the same problem. I took it to the dealer and had them replace it under warranty but the replacement has the same problem. I ended taking the cluster apart and cleaning all the moisture out of it then sealing the screw holes with silicone before putting it back together. If I have to I can always clean it again

Yup.. my stealer just ordered a new one under warranty... Hope the replacement is better, otherwise i guess the "yncr" way is the way to go...

I have had the same problem with the weather change. The dealership told me that they are not sealed very well and alot of the Harley's do the same thing with moisture change and cooler weather.

Thanks for the responses. I had 2 weeks left on the warranty, so they are replacing it. I will have to take it apart and seal it if it happens again. Pain in the ass...