Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: run in with the poo poo

I was out riding by myself in the middle of nowhere. I like to find new roads and ride for an hour or so and then back track my way home. So I was on my way back home after a short mind clearing fun ride and I come back to this straight secluded road I remembered. Now I don’t spend a lot of time riding at high speeds but I do like to come around corners and get after it for a few seconds. So I come around a corner to this road that has maybe 3 driveways on it with fields and a few trees on both sides……prefect place to crack the throttle. So I hit it….I have no idea how fast I was going but I knew I was speeding and I was about to find out that I was way over the limit. I look in my rearview mirror and I see lights so I slow down and start pulling over. I guess just to make sure I pulled over he hits his sirens…haha!! I stop kill the engine…..take off all my gear, get out my license and insurance and the fat ass is still in the car. So he gets out with an attitude “guess I don’t have to tell you why I pulled you over” I keep my mouth shut. Then he asks for my paperwork, I hand it to him. He then proceeds to waddle back to the passenger side of his car. He gets in and sits for a bit (must have be tired from the walk). After a few minutes he stands up and starts asking me questions. Now my bike has the carbon fiber Jardine can on it so it’s stupid loud and my ears are still ringing. I’m standing in front of his car and I can’t hear him very well so I step towards him…..he freaks puts his hand on his gun and tells me to remain in front of his car (I’m sure I was on camera….cheese!) He then ask me if the address on my license was where I was living (I now know the correct answer is always YES) I was confused because my D.L. address matched the address on my insurance but at the time I was separated from my wife so I was living in an apartment. I told him that I didn’t understand and before I could say anything else he shouts “it’s a simple question is this address where you stay” Then I became a the smart ass that I am….I said no sir it’s not a simple question, I currently own 3 homes and an apartment and I stay at 3 of them. (One house is a rental) Now if you want to know if that is the address that I spend most of my time at then no…..but it is still my house. The jack ass still tells me that I have 30 days to change my address and writes me up for that + come to find out the f’ing speed limit on that road was 45!! Really 45? He said he clocked me at 90 and he claims he knows I was going faster. I got that nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach. And on top of all that I had just installed my license vertically down off the swingarm……I didn’t get a ticket for that but I forgot to put my stupid inspection sticker back on…..damit! So my good day pretty much went to **** in a hurry. Well to end this story I called the courthouse Monday morning trying to figure out what I needed to do because I’ve never had a speeding ticket before (just call it dumb luck I guess). Well because it was my first offence I got deferred adjudication and it only cost me $300 and no points on the record……just had to stay clean for 3 months.

this happened a while back, just thought I would share.
    I can laugh at it now.:p

LOL Nice! Title made me think when you came out of a corner a cow pie was waiting for you!

The title misled me ! Thought maybe you rode thru a big heaping pile of poopie. Oh well!

By your title, I thought this story was going to be about feces.

me to lol

your a bunch of sick bastards then. read it just for the feces content. haha!!:D

that will be a story for another day

I hope you're not in CA!

Also, I'm with these guys, I was thinking it was about doodie too

Well what do you expect out of a bunch of "GUYS" when theres "POO POO" in the title?

your a bunch of sick bastards then

There wasn't even a fart joke.

Here would be my revision:

Old:
    He then proceeds to waddle back to the passenger side of his car. He gets in and sits for a bit (must have be tired from the walk).
    New:
    He then proceeds to waddle back to the passenger side of his car. HE gets in and sits for a bit (must have been to marrinade in his of fart).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast