Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone into snowboarding?

Im trying to decide on a new board this year and wondered how many snowboarders we have on here. been looking at these.

http://www.snowboardcanada.com/all-mountain-freestyle/

Check out www.the-house.com they have some pretty good deals. I bought a Burton from them last season. Snowboarding is the best thing about winter, I'm from KY but there are a couple places within a 2 hour drive. Good luck on the search for your new board!

+ one on the house... It's my local shop and I bought my last couple boards from them... I'm a Rome guy, my little brother bought a libtec last year. Now that's a sick board but expensive....

Snow is coming any day now, and snowboarding will be my only outlet for winter. I love it! I'm a Burton guy myself, but there's a lot of good boards out there. ( I would buy a Buell or EBR board if they made one)

Motorcycles are the reason I started snowboarding....

Sadly my knee's are shot right now so I haven't been boarding the past year or so I live in CO and started skiing when I was 6 and switched over to boarding when I was 14...Man I miss it!

I currently have a Burton Custom, amazing board! It works great on any terrain. Demo days are awesome if you can make one, cause then you can really try before you buy.

Check out the-house for sure that's where I got all my stuff and Sara's. Good deals an a great selection.

I know I need to get to the slopes more than the one time I made it last year

oh ive purchased from the house before, but i need to figure out what to purchase first. i wish i lived in MN so I could go there.

right now i think im trying to decide between the burton custom flying V, the lib tech travis rice pro, and the flow quantum. i found that webpage in my first post trying to see if anyone did a comparison of the custom with the flow.

kind of leaning toward the lib tech because its a true twin, and i want to get better at riding switch. i might be able to get a good deal on flow boards because i know someone who works in a shop that sells them.

burton custom boards

but I still like my 5150

I've bought a few boards from the house aswell.

Also check out whiskey militia, they have some on there at 50-70% off.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast