Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Orlando Buell Meet

I'll be there

Ok wanted to make sure at least one other would show up lol. I'll be there. Yellow xb9r.

On my way..

Damn, missed you guys by an hour. I didnt check this unitl like 1050. I waited for a half hour to see if you were going to swing back by after your ride. Ill be back up there at about 12 to check again.

Sorry we missed you, Gloom. We must've only missed you by a few minutes. We were standing around B.S.ing for quite a while before we rolled. It was a pretty good ride, But i forgot to snap a picture before we split. Guess I'll have to do that next time. Kinda glad it was a shorter ride, I got rained on pretty good about a mile from home. Did you manage to stay dry snrusnak?

Yeah we were probably there until about 1045 or so. I got drizzled on the last 2 miles or so of my ride home, but managed to pretty much avoid all water, seemed like it had just poured before I got back. I didn't even think about a picture lol, definitely will do next time. Unfortunately I'm going to be ripping the front end of my bike apart to get the forks rebuilt soon so I probably won't be able to ride again until january or february or so. I'm going to do some painting while it's apart...

Was nice meeting you guys and nice to ride with some other buells, and people that know how to ride with others and do so safely...

I was feeling for yall when we split it looked like it was getting dark . About a mile after spliting off I caught a little drizzle but not bad at all . I was wondering how yall faired . Definetly have to ride again just let me know when and were .
    @snrusnak here is my email if you get a chance to send that or a link . Thanks
    alwaysmowing407@gmial.com

yeah.. by about 5 min! Sucks. Me and my girlfriend went out last night and didnt wake up till late.. then I remembered and KICKED her out! haha ran up there an you guys were gone. I asked the staff and they said they didnt see any motorcycle guys around. Its too bad, I called the rally and I didnt make it.. hahah that starbucks is only a few blocks from me too..got there about 1055, I think. Was the location good for you guys? we can either change it or do it again.. its up to you guys. I though it would be good bc over here were on the outskirts of the city and country roads really arent that far off.. plus there is stuff to eat around here.. BTW the girls were HITTIN at the coffee place by the time I got there..real cuties up there.

Oh well, you'll catch us next time :). And as far as the girls, the three of us are all married :) lol.

Tom, you want to post or PM me your email and I'll try to get it to you as well...

I just ran across this map of a central Fl ride looks rather interesting . Check it out and give feed back . Sugarloaf Mt.

Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast