Page 150 of 162 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1617

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

  1. #1491
    Senior Member GregoXB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,412
    Boca ceramic wheel bearings are just that. Ceramic wheel bearings. Definitely overkill. I felt like splurging.
    Last edited by GregoXB; 02-28-2018 at 09:29 PM.

  2. #1492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,648
    Spent $177.00 on one battery, one oil filter, and four quarts of Amsoil. Tomorrow I will make her happy again!

  3. #1493
    Senior Member Silverrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,149
    Got buzzy and cut off the brackets taps to mount heat shields on my New awesome APH , Last thing I would ever do, is cover that piece of art work up !
    DSC_1227 by Jack Joseph, on Flickr

  4. #1494
    Senior Member Lusiphur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    211
    I put mine on the battery tender for it's once a week charge.
    Can't wait for the warm weather
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

  5. #1495
    Senior Member MakingPAIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    scorched earth PHOENIX
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Got buzzy and cut off the brackets taps to mount heat shields on my New awesome APH , Last thing I would ever do, is cover that piece of art work up !
    DSC_1227 by Jack Joseph, on Flickr
    i love the APH looks great man...

    IMG_0187.jpg

    put some new plugs in the XB and changed the fluids, tps reset. oh and shut off my o2 and locked my AFV to 106.. bike runs great now... the plugs were a little lean for my liking, now it is spot on..

  6. #1496
    Senior Member Silverrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,149
    Quote Originally Posted by MakingPAIN View Post
    i love the APH looks great man...

    IMG_0187.jpg

    put some new plugs in the XB and changed the fluids, tps reset. oh and shut off my o2 and locked my AFV to 106.. bike runs great now... the plugs were a little lean for my liking, now it is spot on..
    Thx Making , Deans looks awesome also!!!

  7. #1497
    Senior Member wickedchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,274
    PC powder coat came through again with free powder coating, color is like a high viz orange with metallic flake. Bearings came lightning fast from John, thanks a ton. New Conti sport attacks getting squeezed on tmrw, they feel super sticky!20180321_085229.jpg20180321_085301.jpg20180321_085312.jpg20170402_114219.jpg Actually the same color as on my track bike. They should look good on the black Firebolt hopefully.
    Last edited by wickedchop; 03-21-2018 at 02:40 PM.

  8. #1498
    Senior Member lunaticfringe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    AmishLand, PA.
    Posts
    7,262
    color is awesome wally and they did one hell of a beautiful PC job on those wheels. betting it's not dry concrete and crystal blue skies down there this morning.....eh????

  9. #1499
    Senior Member wickedchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    color is awesome wally and they did one hell of a beautiful PC job on those wheels. betting it's not dry concrete and crystal blue skies down there this morning.....eh????
    Nope John, no blue skies today. It's just plain old nasty out and supposed to get ten times worse. I put the bearings in and the rotors and the pulley in the freezing cold shop. I was being lazy and didn't feel like firing up the heater, only took 35 mins or so. Hope you fare well in the storm.

  10. #1500
    Senior Member Silverrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,149
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    PC powder coat came through again with free powder coating, color is like a high viz orange with metallic flake. Bearings came lightning fast from John, thanks a ton. New Conti sport attacks getting squeezed on tmrw, they feel super sticky!20180321_085229.jpg20180321_085301.jpg20180321_085312.jpg20170402_114219.jpg Actually the same color as on my track bike. They should look good on the black Firebolt hopefully.
    Very nice Orange without any orange peel.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •