Page 161 of 186 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1855

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

Ha. That's funny.

festoonery
    word of the day!

Banned
    Orange County Choppers makes nice motorcycles. One of my favorite show on Discovery channel.

Quote Originally Posted by optomist View Post
    WChop,

Keep in mind that there is only one state that allows split-laning--that being CA. Up to 35mph and no shoulder driving.

When you are driving in that state, on a bike, it is an awesome advantage to have. As to scratching somebody's car--in practice, most drivers(even big rigs) will give you some extra room if it is tight. Yes, there are a lot of good awake drivers out there. The asleep, don't look in their mirrors and the Dbags will actually put the squeeze on you--Where do you fit in the picture WChop. Besides opening the door on some biker could actually kill them--hardly proportional to a little scratch or even a mirror.

Opto
    Opto, here is where I stand on lane splitting.......If it's legal, do it, if it's not DON'T! I've been there on a hot bike in dead stopped traffic, on the clutch, off the clutch......it sucks period. The law is the law though. Now........scratching my car, that's a different story. Say I was sitting in shore traffic in my Chevelle and some Dbag is splitting lanes and scratches it, am I gonna catch him? Most likely not. Say it's the following weekend and I'm in traffic again and I see him coming and I'm 100% sure it's him......He is gonna get dealt with in the most vicious, brutal means possible unless he has roughly $4000 in cash on him to fix said paintjob! Will I squeeze a bike in a state that lane splitting is illegal in? NO, I don't want to hurt another biker even if he is a Dbag for splitting lanes but I do ALWAYS hope the cops get him so I can cruise passed and let the cop know he was being a total dick and to give him a virtual myriad of tickets.

Ah oh, I do split lanes, traffic in the NY city area is horrible, easy fix, don't bring the Chevelle to Hoboken or North of 195. You can have the Southern part of the state, I think that is very fair ! By the way, it's not dbag, it's TBAG !

Wicked Chops paradox--strange really-- you get all legal like on some illegal split laning-which would yield a very minor ticket if anything, yet you threaten bodily harm on some dude who ( try to prove it) scratched your paint job. That puts you in jail as there will be lots of witnesses and for a felony too -- assault with intent--you be f***ed.

I suggest you re-examine your thinking and while you are at it, up your insurance to cover your paintjob.

Opto

$4000 in cash on him to fix said paintjob!
    must be a big scratch, i could re-paint most of your chevelle for that

I'd take him up on that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !

Banned
    Those plastic bumpers reduce paintjob cost from $4000 to $0
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 08-24-2018 at 02:30 PM.

I deleted my post. This isn't the place for it.