Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184
Results 1,831 to 1,833 of 1833

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

For me, I've always found that the race kit has the perfect combination of looks, additional power and sound.
    I was lucky enough to be able to snag one at purchase time for both of the Buells I've owned.

Speaking of which, every time I look at my LightningBolt, I am amazed that it's a 2006.
    15 years old and it looks and runs like it just came off the showroom floor. [Aside from the fact that Firebolts did not come with a Lightning seat]
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Yea I am also interested if the chin fairing will fit back on with maybe an aftermarket chin fairing bracket like the one from rev-mo. My force pipe got to me last week and is sitting in the living room as I wait for my new heads from Hammer

lunatic_fringe is ___________ my spirit animal
    If you decide to go this route, the Rev-Mo one is made out of a much thinner material than the other ones I’ve had in the past. But it is stainless.

There was one spot I thought was questionable where the RH bracket is bent to meet the front of the engine case. It seemed like a stress riser point that could lead to a failure. On any other bike, it would probably be fine as it just hold up a couple pieces of plastic. On my little paint shaker, I wondered if vibration would do it in. But I wasnt planning on keeping the bike, and it wasnt doing anything structural, so I didn’t think too much about it.

Perhaps upaero will chime in and set the record straight.