Page 101 of 186 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1855

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

Cant decide if i want to install the chin fairing or not
    lose it

well my first day back in the saddle for the 2013 riding season. (thank you Jeebus)

BamBam is rocking a new PR2 up front that was a bargain up here in Canada eh for 200 loonies

...being a Bueller on a budget I also rattle canned his plastics and attempted to reupholster his seat (after installing gel inserts) with no success, so until I can get to town and drop it off I've decided to go with this seasons hottest hillbilly fabric...TuckTape
    :D

Put new mirrors. Bought a seat crown sanded and painted today and I painted my caliper

I gave it her a nice detail job and even had some time to give it a coat of wax:

I traded exhaust with a member here to get a stock system. I finally mounted it over the weekend and started it up... A bunch of packaging peanuts found their way inside while it was in transit. They blew out all over the garage floor, it was hilarious!

Oh snap... gets dropped of for coating tonight after work!!

Put the new D&D on. Woah, this thing is loud. Now I just need to find someone who will get my ECM remapped for me and im set.

Put new tires on...then started to scub them in.....

Then did it again...

Put frame pucks on blue balls...

paints some stuff
    Needs a bath yet but almost ready for first ride of the season! I feal like a school girl!

First drained the catch can on my breather re-route - about a 1/4 cup of oily water came out...

After my front pulley cover mod above, decided to go with the black on gold color scheme I was considering for the pulley finish, rather than the bare metal that will inevitably rust again.

So proceeding, I removed the pulley cover, removed the pulley nut locking bracket, removed the remainder of the rust on the pulley with a stainless steel wire brush, and masked the area for painting:

I painted the pulley nut locking bracket flat black:

Then I painted the pulley gold...here is how it looked after paint and unmasking:

Here is how the pulley looks completed after I installed the pulley nut locking bracket:

And after installing the pulley guard back on, here is how it looks all done:

To finish, the next thing I will do is add some detail to the pulley, and using flat black will paint pulley teeth shapes around the outer diameter on the face of the pulley.