Page 103 of 186 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1855

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

Gave the bike a scannable paint theme.

If you scan it what does it bring up?! And damn man I like that bike!! Alot it would look good with my all white and black truck

how did you do the gauge cluster. i like that. i just got done with the led volt gauge in the cluster, intalled hid lights, and put on a buell tank bag. it was the very last one in the harley system.

Have a scan! It's the same QR I used on the flyscreen. It looks like the shiny spots make it hard to scan in the pictures.

Here's the link to the dash build up Chief:
    Dash Build Up

HAHAHA it sends you here that's ****ing awesome! :) lol. Nice xb SEXT9 I like the cr front! And obviously your cluster! I bet that makes everyone jealous! I know I would be like what wtf is that of I saw it at bike night!

HAHAHA it sends you here that's ****ing awesome! lol. Nice xb SEXT9 I like the cr front! And obviously your cluster! I bet that makes everyone jealous! I know I would be like what wtf is that of I saw it at bike night!
    I pointed it back to this page just for you. I still have to finish up the bikes mobile site yet. So I'll leave it pointed here for a short time until its done.

I'm glad you like the dash, I get a lot of questions from all kinds of bikers about it. There's still 2 kinks to work out on the indicator lights. Then I need to blend the style of the tach and lights together for a unified theme.

I spent all last night and most of this morning trying to get my ecmspy cable to communicate with my bike. finally given up. Everything was loaded correctly but no throttle response . COM port failed. Ive already read everything went through all the steps to set com port up and nothing.

In advanced settings its showing com3 (in use) so i changed it to com1 . go out to bike with the cable plugge into my laptop. turn ign on, turn run button on , attach cable to bike start ecmspy hit connection button . nothing comes up in drop down box so i hit autodetect . Then it tells me to repeat all the steps i just performed i hit the ok button and then com port failed.

I AM LOSING MY MIND HERE

Made her stable feel more like home and put her sign up

Grasshoppa where did you get your cable? I just went through this this past weekend and my cable worked fine before.

Pull the end apart that plugs into bike. I'd be willing to bet that they aren't soldered to the pins and aren't connecting. Thank rchuff for this advice.....