Page 107 of 186 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1855

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

^ DUDE!!! Negative, you have been BUSY to do all that in one night! Belt guard mod looks good. You said you would do it and you did (I knew you would). What are you going to do to the pulley, now that it will be visible? Anything special?

Today I installed my Throttlemeister cruise control set. Have one on another bike. LOVE IT! Took it out and test rode it.

So much more to do to this bike. I have the stuff, just need the time to get it done. Stay tuned. More mods and upgrades coming soon.

Here are a couple of pics of the Throttlemeister on the bike:

You're damn right I was busy vtec!!... Lolol... I got back home from work, grabbed my tools and all the parts I've been collecting slowly from members on here, and went straight to work... Stayed at it till it was daylight and I was just too damn tired to turn the wrench anymore... I WILL make this bike what it's meant to be... It's mine... It will live...

I've heard good things about the throttlemeisters from cruiser riders around here..... Sounds like a really good investment for distance riders doing long rides... ... And I don't have immediate plans for the front sprocket other than keeping the rust off for now.... I'm still churning through ideas...

EDIT: Also... Thanks for pointing me in the direction of that shift lever knub... Been debating on what I'd do to replace mine... It looks exactly like the one you took off lol...

I got her trailer made, Its not 100% done yet. The top bar will have a fold up tarp so during track days I can just roll the tarp out and have shade and cover sitting on my trailer. No need to being a canopy!
    Trailer use to be a pop up camper, then got turned into a storage/canoe carrier, and now a motorcycle trailer!

Trailer also needs paint.

That's awesome !!! ^^^

Also .......

Finally got my ECMspy cable and software in ... did the routine pre-logging maintenance (TPS reset, noted AFV and reset to 100, and diagnostics), did 3 datalogs today to try and smooth out the motor some ... also uploaded race data .. I can see how this stuff is very addictive ... I also see myself burning quite a lot of gas having fun doing this ...

Been wanting to do this for awhile. I already had the pegs coated black.. just sanded them down some and whoa looks great

Busy Weekend 2006 Lightning SS now has 2010 all blacked out motor/harness/etc. Transparent Air Box/Flyscreen. Regular "S" Tail. HID's and on and on ..........

Meant to post this yesterday...Installed my Galfer wave rotor! :D

Took all the plastics off and plastidipped them ... Looking into possibly rhinolining the frame and rearsets ...

ddropped of the 1125 forks to be powdercoated black.

picked up my frame swingarm, passenger and rider brackets. (done in a gloss style of the graphite grey)

got the gauge cluster finally
    a