Page 11 of 186 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

looked at it! too cold to ride right now!

Painted everything that was gold, bags included.
    Lowered it 2”.
    Replaced all bulbs with LED’s, No change on
    headlights yet.
    Remounted lic plate, added LED light.
    Removed most of the quick connects with soldered connections.
    Mounted hero with mod case, power is always on when the switch is on.
    Soldered this bad ass little quick connect for my Tail bag, for the new LED turn signals and brake lights added to the bad behind the red reflector.
    Changed re-breather route.
    Put it back together, taking her for a ride deep in the hills only to find some BLACK ICE !!! Rush not needed but felt good! We stayed up!!
    Have a new pic with chicken line after finding a dirt train for MOTO Cross so you know I had to go there!
    Breaks tomorrow and going to clean her up again, way too much fun on the trail. (Angle tires were interesting)
    Straw

'05 XB12R:

my new rear cowl from buellparts was delivered (bike didn't have one when I bought it). Thank you to my gf for getting this for me for Christmas! Love you!

A few days ago I installed my new aftermarket gold clutch and front brake levers.

Always doing something to my bikes!

Today I installed the set of 1" drop pegs I bought from njdevils1990....installation took all of 5 minutes, then I took a ride. It is almost amazing how much better of a riding position that change gives to me. So here are the pics! :

70 degrees forcast tomorrow in Tulsa,OK
    Guess what I'll be doing?

No not riding this one. LOL

I removed my front fairing and aribox cover to take to CT with me next week, My bro that does all of my ink is gonna do some airbrushing on them. Can't wait to get them back.

took the pulley cover off,removed the metal shield behind the belt and got the rust off the pulley and nut, cleaned up the lock plate, oddly no rust on it, drilled a few holes with the same diameter holes on the cover and put her back together

I put the airbox decals and radiator decals on Lizzy that i got in today to complete her as far as appearance goes :D

What do you all think?

Looks good nj.

I ordered a new battery for my xb because the original one was pretty tired. Have the exhaust brackets I need coming in the mail thanks to raz and looking forward to mounting the d&d this weekend.

Went to the garage, looked at it, sat on it and asked out loud: is it spring yet??? Too cold to ride in Chicago :(

Page 11 of 186 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast