Page 113 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1855

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

went for a little ride, met with kbfnail and checked out his new Duc, discovered a little oil leak on the bike which turned out to be the forward most push rod tube o-ring is leaking, on the bright side he hooked me up with two brand new Wix oil filters:D

looks like 20 bucks in gaskets and o-rings will be needed to fix the problem

Changed the oil and primary with Mobile 1. Man I love working on this bike. Even a non-mechanical guy like me can get it done.

I had a dang blow out on my rear tire. A chunk about the size of a quarter was missing, when I finally got the squirrelly beast on the shoulder.

Creepy.

Changed rear rocker gaskets with my brother and replaced my burnt out cooling fan. Did some other tiny cleanup or things while i was in there.

Changed the oil and filter. Nothing major. Had to drill out one of the screws in the primary though...

Made an easy oil change go a bit longer than I wanted. Need to get some new screws in the morning, going to replace with better quality ones.

Nothing big, just made my own led tail light finally!
    Old

new

O and the day before that I worked on the chicken strips from riding to work.
    I think I killed them...

Finished up the tidy-tail chop. Absolutely hate the way the paint came out, but it'll do for now.

Changed the spark plugs.

got her running and put about 900 miles in the past week or so.. new tank bag and LED tail/brake lights..

next will be saddle bags and better seat in the future.

Installed HMF slip on exhaust with the Erik Buell race only ECM. Need to reset her before riding her. Did start her up. She is loud. LMBO!!! Now I have to do something with these mirrors.