Page 121 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1855

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

I nervously rode her home and plugged in the battery tender after having the battery light come on while sitting in traffic. :(

Almost 8k on her..I guess that's pretty good for the original stator though...??

This past week I paid to have the tires and belt changed. When I stopped by to check on the bike, mechanic said I should have the rear brake pads replaced so I said "fine, might as well do the plugs too!" I'm usually not frivolous when it comes to farming out mechanical work on cars or bikes but this guy is honest and knows his stuff. Now it's done and I didn't have to burn my whole weekend doing it myself - more riding time! Money well spent.

I got the bike ready for winter last week, then saw the 12C weather today and couldn't resist. Took it out for a ride, adjusted the primary due to a vibration in the pegs at ~3k (not sure if it's fully resolved). Now contemplating ordering white plastics...

Rode the 05XBCity home with the Jardine held together with hose clamps. I noticed she was louder than normal so we pulled over at Waugh HD in Orange VA, then I saw the jardine had broken loose from the front rivets. It had slid back against the rear tire and scored the middle of the tire. A HOG member who was at the dealership working on a charity function gave me the hose clamps to help me out THANKS! So today I'll take the Jardine off the track bike and put on the 05 so I can ride her until I decide on a new muffler, any suggestions for either the street or track?

I tried out a tall windshield and put on some Barricade orange plastics for this winter.

I went for a 40°f warm up ride and then changed the oil in both holes next to a nice warm fire.

Participated in the For the Kids Toy Run.

I installed Buell RACE KIT ! :)

I seen the forcast was supposed to be down around -10 near the end of the week.. so i brought her inside the house into the living room... :D

I got a bunch of new parts in the mail, I'll update later in my thread.