Page 13 of 186 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

cryed all day next to her, its been high 50s for the past few days in central IL and mines in about 150 peices
    but made up for it by droppin the engine and finally gettin some peices ready for paint, and for those who have seen my teardown and rebuild thread, pics are comin sunday night.

ib4anrkizm95saysherodehisbiketoday

Got her almost all the way back together... now if ups and usps would just hurry the hell up! If I don't button things up soon I will find something else to modify on it and take it back apart again. I hate/love this addiction.

Rub a dub-dub, wheels in the tub!

Put the D&D on. :p

probably my last day until spring. Got her out, mid 50's here. Snow coming tomorrow tho

Going to need to paint the header wrap, clean, change oil, and tires before spring.

Rode her awhile, changed both oils and filter, gave her a quick bath... :D

Saved her from the chopping block!!

Hogluvr........Whats the story on that ?

I had posted an ad on the local Clist a couple months ago looking for a cheap bike, kinda forgot about it. Guy gets in touch with me, says he has a '96 S1 he bought new, wasn't comfortable with the riding position and after a few years stuck it in the back of his barn, where it sat for 10+ years. He had thought about chopping it but never got the motivation to do so, so it sat all that time. A buddy of his offered to buy it so he pulled it out of the barn, then his buddy couldn't come up with the money and backed out. He saw my ad and another from some guy in another state that was looking for a basketcase Buell to chop, the other guy almost beat me to it but got delayed, so I jumped on it. She needs a lot of cleaning and lovin', but I couldn't stand to see an early S1 go on the chopping block so she will get what she rightfully deserves and be brought back to her former glory! ;)