Page 140 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1855

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

Banned
    This is correct way to install gas cap because of at high speed moisture and dust in the air blow under the gas cap cover edge and can go under the cap cover into the key slot if gas cap is installed opposite way.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 05-20-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Lol John!!

ןןǝnq
    Last edited by oh9bolt; 05-20-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oh9bolt View Post
    ^^ Your gas cap is upside down^^
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    nice pick-up jesse. this guy cracks me up. posts up 19 page-long threads on fabricating custom key fobs from scratch....spends 4 days custom machining brackets to mount a sportster VR to a buell XB.....who can forget his month-long front mount isolator CAD renderings he flooded the board with....and can't install his gas cap correctly. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by oh9bolt View Post
    Lol John!!

ןןǝnq

Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    Replaced steering head bearings. Handle bar had uneven resistance, I was not able to rotate the lower bearing by bare hand, it looked slightly rusted outside, so maybe frequently washing and rain riding badly rusted the bearing inside. Now with fresh couple of bearings the handle bar tuns nice and smooth with no resistance spots.

Tpehak, Did you replace with balls bearing or up grade to T Rollers, When I did mine I went with tapered rollers ,So I could control the tension in the head, helped me in the long sweeping turns.
    Last edited by Silverrider; 05-20-2017 at 05:24 PM.

I finally installed my rear seat cowl and put my rear blinkers on the front they are shorter than the front ones.

cowl05.jpg Blinkers006.jpg
    Last edited by Silverrider; 05-20-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Those are both cool mods! I was just wondering if there was a seat cowl for EBR's, and Bam!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Tpehak, Did you replace with balls bearing or up grade to T Rollers, When I did mine I went with tapered rollers ,So I could control the tension in the head, helped me in the long sweeping turns.
    I installed new original Buell steering head bearings I bought on americansportbike.com long time ago. Maybe I have to consider another options for future since Buell parts getting rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Those are both cool mods! I was just wondering if there was a seat cowl for EBR's, and Bam!
    Made by Powerbronze 3 wk lead time

I installed new original Buell steering head bearings I bought on americansportbike.com long time ago. Maybe I have to consider another options for future since Buell parts getting rare.
    IMO,tapered needle bearing should have used as originals.

This is correct way to install gas cap because of at high speed moisture and dust in the air blow under the gas cap cover edge and can go under the cap cover into the key slot if gas cap is installed opposite way.
    TPEHAK, I took My SX out for a short ride and my gas light came on, went to the gas station and sure as shlt my gas cap was just like yours, Dont ask me when or how it just was, I had to laugh.LOL

Last edited by Silverrider; 05-20-2017 at 11:12 PM.