Page 153 of 186 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1855

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Sound Clip!!! Dont make me ask again.LOL
    https://youtu.be/G-tPlG9GERE

And here you go ...

Quote Originally Posted by MakingPAIN View Post
    https://youtu.be/G-tPlG9GERE

And here you go ...
    Sweet thx , What tune you have it ? Have you rode it yet with the pipe on it ? Inside the tip looks very clean or lean.

I have my o2 off and have been playing with the AFV locked. It is 104 and the bike runs real good. Temps are very low and plugs are good looking. I have about five miles on it when I took the video.

I am not out to smoke people that’s why I bought the EBR. I just want a little sound and keep it running smooth. That pop when I start it was the first rich pop I have had out the pipe.

I have my o2 off and have been playing with the AFV locked. It is 104 and the bike runs real good. Temps are very low and plugs are good looking. I have about five miles on it when I took the video.

I am not out to smoke people that’s why I bought the EBR. I just want a little sound and keep it running smooth. That pop when I start it was the first rich pop I have had out the pipe.
    Stock ECU ? any decel popping?

Yup stock map stock timing I just stopped the o2 from making adjustments and added a little fuel. From what I gathered a healthy bike will accept this type of “tuning” . And this bike is in the category. I will let you know if I see any adverse effects.

If I run it up north in the mountains I will return it to stock configuration and monitor it closely. I have a android the I can mount near my cluster so I can watch live data.

Yup stock map stock timing I just stopped the o2 from making adjustments and added a little fuel. From what I gathered a healthy bike will accept this type of “tuning” . And this bike is in the category. I will let you know if I see any adverse effects.

If I run it up north in the mountains I will return it to stock configuration and monitor it closely. I have a android the I can mount near my cluster so I can watch live data.
    sounds like you have it under control!!!!! you the man!

MakingPain: If you like to run your FI system rich and locked so it can't adjust itself, you can still add a Baro sensor to it

Altitude enrichment is a pretty simple algorithm and built into the ECM already. I'm playing with one now on the STT, datalogging for a friend because I go up and down 6000' on a Saturday.

Cooter If I sent some data logged off my bike would you be able to view it and tell me how far to the moon off I am?? I have all Apple products other than some old droid phones. I don’t think ECMspy or any of those guys support iOS , but I will have to check again on that one.

And if it needed tuning I would just have to man up and buy another computer just for ecmspy.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Stock ECU ? any decel popping?

No popping at all except the one you heard in the video. Have about 50 or so miles on the set up now with the afv at 104