Page 160 of 186 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1855

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

Banned
    Working on foldable side bar mirrors protective case. No more people complaining about you scratch their cars during lane splitting! Stay tuned!

Last edited by TPEHAK; 08-21-2018 at 07:09 PM.

Lmfao, if you scratched my car or truck while splitting lanes I can assure you that if I happened to see you coming again that I would open the door for you and then we can talk about the scratch you made last time!

Banned
    Oh my God, it looks amazing! Stay tuned!

Holy not needed. Just stop.

WChop,

Keep in mind that there is only one state that allows split-laning--that being CA. Up to 35mph and no shoulder driving.

When you are driving in that state, on a bike, it is an awesome advantage to have. As to scratching somebody's car--in practice, most drivers(even big rigs) will give you some extra room if it is tight. Yes, there are a lot of good awake drivers out there. The asleep, don't look in their mirrors and the Dbags will actually put the squeeze on you--Where do you fit in the picture WChop. Besides opening the door on some biker could actually kill them--hardly proportional to a little scratch or even a mirror.

Opto

Why are you taking things so literally, chop is kidding, he would only do that to teabag !

Loco,

Oh my bad--one never knows these days

Opto

Banned
    There you go guys. The foldable side bar mirrors with protections cases have been installed.

Going to post all details soon so you can do it yourself!

Well foldable side mirrors are on most 4 wheeled vehicles these days so why not? Problem is they would have to stick out past your saddle bags to be useful in split laning ---

Split laning should be legal everywhere--what happens in Cali though is the arrival of a new threat, getting run down by some other guy split laning --super aggressive out there. I have seen guys split laning at 60 plus--crazy

Opto

Banned
    I have to admit those foldable mirrors are shaky. The cheap unfoldable Chinese bar end mirrors I used before are steady and crystal clear. These expensive foldable CRG bar end mirrors vibrate pretty bad following engine vibration. The mirrors hinges are stiffened with rubber o-rings and the mirrors flex up and down on those o-rings. Probably this is trade off for folding function. But this is really annoying after steady mirrors.