Page 51 of 186 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

Not today, but yesterday I rode about 300 miles. Rode to the gulf of mexico (Ozello) and back. It was a nice day, cool but clear.

Gave Pinky an oil and filter change. Used Mobil One full synth and Purolator PureOne filter.
    The Purolator mustard yellow does work, so hit it with 2 coats of Rustoleum Orange.
    Many thanks to Dave and his DIY video for the step by step. Put foil over the pipe when removing the oil filter. Took 30 minutes of smoking oil (love the smell) to burn it off.

Horsepower went up by at least 3%.

I ordered up a set of pistons/gaskets/front isolator mount in hopes of getting my cylinders and heads back from the machine shop so I can put it back together this weekend..

*Sigh*

Got this today, not sure when I'll get around to putting it on though.

Ordered a new battery so I can get out and RIDE!

:) changing Spark plugs... i was really pissed off how hard it is to get to the rear spark plug...so i did this... and now it is almost as simple like the front plug....

Took it out on a nice 80 mile romp on some sweet county roads around blue mounds. Looks like rain the rest of the week, so had to get some saddle time. Every ride im reminded of how much i love my bike.

Had the money set for a GPR Stabilizer, well my battery died, so I thought I'd get this!

http://www.braillebattery.com/images...aille.G9L_.pdf

Pricey, but service was excellent and this company is for real. Met them at a trade show. Can't wait to put it in.

I figured out that a half gallon of Captain Morgan's Private Stock will fit in the Lightning Tail Bag..... Sort of.......o

I've only got out on my Xb12s once this year so far, but thought I'd get her some new parts....

EBR 1190rs front rotor

EBR brake rotor mounting kit

EBC double H pads

Buell oem right side scoop (inner & outer)

Dunlop Q2 Sportmax tires