Page 67 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

Finally got around to installing the new rear tire on my S3. The front will have to wait for another day.

Dunlop Roadsmart II

:D i-ve been in Switzerland for 3 weeks and bought a lot of stuff for my XB12R there...
    first I changed the rear wheel bearings.. then I installed the hidden Brembo brake kit, got new Handlebar ends and a set of new Diablo Tires, EBC Brake Pads, Alpinestar Boots and some more helpful things...

New stator on the 05.

Just installed my right side scoop. Took a couple weeks to get in from Surdyke.com but installed perfect in about 5 minutes. Like many others I'm not crazy about the non-symmetrical look but I knew that when I bought it so...

Well what haven't I done, ordered some new NGK spark plugs, she will love me for that and I ordered the header pipe heat shield from the Uly comfort Kit. I will love her for that!

I just got the side stand pivot pin yesterday evening. This evening I removed the side stand and extracted the old broken pin. I then drilled out the threads and put a 0.502 inch reamer through both sides of the side stand to fit the new, bigger, better pivot pin. Tomorrow I put an E-Clip on there and I am going for a ride!

Took the LightingBolt(2007XBCityX w/ Firebolt tail and fairing) To Summit Point Jefferson for a track day with NESBA, fast is GOOD!

Jerry C. I use to spend alot of time out there. My grandparents live on that road right past Tuscawalla Hills on the really sharp turn! Over the years they have had a few people run into their pool!

Put the silencer on and rode a good 150 miles.

Rebuilt my front forks (Amsoil Shock Therapy mid weight) and put on a new Hawk pipe! I can't believe I waited even a few months before swapping out the stock exhaust! She is MEAN now!