Page 72 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

Yesterday I changed the primary oil and flushed the brakes with fresh fluid. Polished my plastics with the Novus kit that I just ordered. Looks and runs great!

Painted this thing, after bending it so my clutch cable boot stops melting.

Installed my Precision Engineering adjustable shifter and brake pedal

I beat the crap out of both of mine today, ran them on a dyno to see what they'd make.

Don't know for sure where the xb started at, but it's at 84 hp and 63 ft/lbs of torque, the 1125 is 139 & 89 ft/lbs.

I installed ANOTHER Speedo sensor and was shocked that HD had sold the rear pads they had in stock last week. Who in my area has a tuber?! Thinking about salvaging a the pads from a spare caliper I have but they got soaked in brake fluid and may just fall apart.

And the trike conversion is almost complete!

And yes... Im totally kidding. Rotor bolts are soooo stuck I was gonna mount my extra wheel... But no shops open today to swap my tire!

If I can't ride maybe I should just mount it up with the ****e tire for a smoke show... Sigh.

Today I painted the underside of my chopped rear fender black, changed my primary oil, cleaned up my headers (wrapped my jacket around the bike while it was hot and melted the inside of it to the header, oops) and 3M carbon wrapped several pieces. I must say I am very impressed with the 3M vinyl wrap. There is a thread going on about how aqua tech is a much better alternative and I would strongly disagree. Any who here are a few pics to ponder.

Before carbon and painted under-tail

After

Installed my Hawk. Bad ass!

I installed a Free Sprits belt tensioner on the LightingBolt (Frankenstine Track bike), going to try it out Sunday on the Patroit course at VIR.

Ordered a James top end gasket set for my 99 cyclone, typical evo base gasket problems.