Page 85 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

^ What Pegs are those?...

:D
    ordered a Rear Brake Rotor special designed, made from the original Rotor but 250 Gramms less weight wich fits the Brembo Caliper...
    they also make spezial Rear brake sets with small caliper and smaller Rotors (made from the original) with just a weight of 1 kilo
    parts come from Germany..

pics

Nice

I went to there site but couldn't see the caliper or rotor on there, what are the prices ?

Completed the top end, motor is back together and waiting for new plugs and wires before the frame is reinstalled and fire her up:p

Today I buttoned up the top end after tearing it all down to replace base gaskets. Also pulled the starter and replaced that gasket as well. Painted the rocker box covers and and wrapped my headers with DEI Titanium wrap(much easier with the headers off). Hopefully I'll be putting the frame back on tomorrow and firing her up.

Looking good!

It'll be looking much better sitting in my back yard, running with no leaks. After that... off to the powder coater go the wheels at least, maybe the tail pieces also.

Edit: my wife will be much happier when I'm done destroying the basement.

Can't wait for decent weather!

Today, FINALLY installed a 140/60 tire on the front of my '05 XB12R Firebolt. Like the mechanic said, it just BARELY fit. But it does fit. Rode it about 15 miles or so. Not broken in of course, so not pushing it, but off hand I like it. Pretty much got used to the difference by the end of the 15 miles. The difference is, it feels "more solid". This is particularly while going straight. Feels more "planted" to the road. Looking forward to breaking it in and seeing really how it does. But I do not foresee a problem.