Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon V

Might want to check out Kickstand lodge for a bed real reasonable short ride to the dragon or if you want a straight up motel the TUSKEEGEE MOTEL is reasonable......Just a fyi very familar with the area live up there and have been going up there for 7 plus years so anyone needing help just ask me

Hey y'all, I'll be there. Not been an active member on this forum, but since buellforums.com has shut down, here I am. Me and Dragonslayer go way back, I think we're the only 2 still doing this that were at Dragon I in 2008. Every year has got better and it's always a great time. Dragon IV was the best yet, but I think V will be better. I can tell when it's mid-March, because all I can think about is going to the Dragon with a bunch of Buell lovers. Can't wait, see you there.

FYI, I may have a bed to spare (I snore... loudly). Let me know if you need a space.

Hey, new member here made the jump from buellforums. I have seen the question but not the answer yet. Why might this be the last Dragon? I have followed the discussions for the last three years and have dreamed of this ride. Still can't make this year but up until now I have had circumstances work out where I might make next year. Well that was until somebody said maybe no next year. What gives?

HEy Griff this likely won't be the last MR Mrs Dragonslayer have single handely ran this with just a little help a few of us have stepped up and are pitching .

Ps visitors coming from the north I-75 south At the ky/tenn Line has a huge sink whole witch may not be repaired.

The last Dragon? I saw that in an earlier post, but no reason we can't keep it going. It started as Buell lovers showing up to ride the Dragon in mid-April. There's no real organization or entry fees or anything. As long as we have Buellers willing to show up, we can keep doing it. No one's really in charge, although Dragonslayer has always been the main guy. I haven't missed one yet, and the good Lord willing, I'll be at Dragon VI too in 2013. Hope you can make it some year, Grifmeister.

We must have been responding at the same time, Rob. Can't wait to see ya this year. You're right, we need to step up and give Mr & Mrs Dragonslayer a break. I nominate you to be the main guy. :)

So I-75 can't be fixed in 5 weeks? Must be a big hole. Why don't you swing down I-65 and I can show you a good time in Nashville before we hit the Dragon.

Thanks guys, I see where the confusion came from now. I guess I figured that it was a real informal gathering that started as an idea amongst like minded people. Didn't realize how involved the prep work got as this became more popular. Glad to here that everyone is still interested and that the only change will be some shared responsibilities in the future. Now I can resume trying to plan for 2013. :)

Finished up the clocks I was working on, thanks to flaya564 for making the clock faces for me. Only 5 weeks away, really looking forward to this year.

First 2 pictures are the clock that is to be given away this year. The last one is mine.:)
    Raz

And Knight Design 2" dropped Pegs along with some DMP LED signals.

Along with the foot controls powder coated semigloss black. Oil change and swap on the sticky Michelins and I'm good to go!:D
    Raz

I have to decide if I want to go with the Buell forum or the rswarriors. Hmm it will be a hard decision. I have to look up the dates to see which one is better. I would be interested in sharing a room with someone.

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast