Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I want A Keda Exhaust/ECM!

$35 for the original owner up to one year after purchase. $95 for anything else.
    Thanks, Dean! You didn't have to do that. I emailed EBR and havn't heard back from them yet. Maybe I'll get lucky and Walters ECM won't be a year old! All kinds of +1's to you on this thread, Dean.

It's not, had it about 6 months, should be good to go.

Excellent. Crap, I'll transfer some more $$ into my paypal account right now then!

Got the Keda in yesterday. Was going to polish the gold/blue out of it, but decided that was too much trouble and use some high heat primer and silver paint good up to 2000 degrees to clean it up. We'll see if it holds. Install was cake. Waiting on my ECM to come in. Put the stock ECM back on it and fired it up...Hell yeah! Sounds great! It's a lot smoother than the FMF pipe was and is louder as well. Didn't run it for too long; just wanted to hear it and heat the paint up for a minute.

Thanks nitto and Dean!

Idont know why i just cant pull the trigger yet,Dont want a loud bike.. but want the power..

My polished beauty !!!!!! Lol

As long as your happy.

Sorry, Walter, nothing personal by any means! I love the way polished looks more than anybody, but I also know that to keep something shiny, it requires frequent polishing. I already have enough things that are chrome and polished to maintain on my other toys lol. This way all I have to do is shoot some paint on it and call it good. If it doesn't stay, I'll just wrap it. I really want to powder coat, but I really don't feel like pulling the headers off. That's a lot of work from what I've read. We'll see how this high heat paint holds up! I really wish I could find my heat shield :( I dk what I did with it. Lost it several months ago.

Do with it as you please, she is yours now. You can paint it hot pink for all I care. LOL :D:D:D

Side note: don't paint it hot pink please.

Side note: don't paint it hot pink please
    No worries there, sir! Not a hot pink kind of guy lol. I may ceramic coat it later as the high heat paint I used that's supposed to be good up to 2k degrees flaked right off around the primaries at idle. Ordered some 2500 degree silver wrap for it. That's fine, I like the way wrap works and since the pipes are stainless, or at least a grade of stainless, they should last longer than I can ride it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567