Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buell side cases?

Anyone know where I can get some uly side cases and a top case(doesn't have to be H&B) for a reasonable price? Everywhere I look they are very expensive

They're going to be expensive no matter where you go or look! Good Luck.

Welcome to the forum>. Yes it's expensive for those .Watch out for Craigs List. E-Bay might have what you need a lot of People are hanging on to the Extra PartsOR accessories nowdays. I'm sure with some looking you will find them. It won't be cheap due to the Rare Nature OR the fact they are nice as well. I hate to Cuss as we say here but maybe Saddle bags or BMW stuff OUCH!That won't look right! Good luck, make sure to check around it may take some time. Good Hunting!*Jimi

Have you looked at Happy Trails luggage ?

Who made them for Buell? They should still make a model that will fit, they just wont have the Buell badging on them, right? They will probably even seal better than the factory ones.

Inactive
    not saying this is for you or anybody else as if you have your heart set on factory hard side cases, nothing less will do. but for me these worked fine on my 2007 Uly and all for under $100 with careful evilbay shopping. took an evening to get the mounts and straps correct and firm but water resistant, lots of capacity, sturdy, and nice appearance. i too suffered from sticker-shock when shopping for new or good used factory hard bags and mounts. the soft luggage nowadays is damn good for the money. CorTech also makes very nice bags for the Uly.

raz65man - the stock ones are made by Hepco-Becker - it's the Journey model - http://neu.hepco-becker.de/Web/Produ...php?language=2

I got my replacement top and right case from http://www.amotostuff.com/ after I went down back in May 2011. I paid $160 for the top case and $300 for the side. Remember that because H&B is German, the Adventure Moto's prices will fluctuate as they typically have their stuff drop shipped from Germany.

I've got a set of stock h&b journey cases to sell if you are still interested. Just upgraded to done aluminum cases. Let me know if you are sill looking.

how much are you asking for the journey cases?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast