Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Central Valley Buell

Hey Buellers, I purchased this xb9s from a young man in fresno, california in mid july 2011 and the man could not tell me anything about the bike, he knew nothing about it and did no upgrades. He had purchased the bike in november 2010 so he barely had the bike and only put a few hundreds miles on her. He said he bought her from hanford, california i'm guessing with somewhere around 18.3k miles, I bought her with 18.7k. I am the third owner so if you are the original owner of this bike please pm me because I'd like to know about service records and what you did to the bike and the process as I am curious. thanks

I've never seen it before

never seen it, but it looks like they polished the frame and have a race exhaust
    year looks to be an 03

change the oil and check for metal pieces and what condition the oil is in.

I see tail chop or eliminator kit. Aftermarket seat?? The air box letters have been taken off. Other then that and listed above looks like it's been put almost back to stock. Nice bike, looks clean.

Yeah I did a lot of research and can conclude on the race exhaust, paint, polished frame, i checked the oil and its nice and brown and the level is good...
    I was hoping there would be a complete race kit but the ecm seems to be stock:(

If there is any work to the airbox done or a K&N and it runs smooth, chances are it may have a race map on the stock ecm

Ya I opened the air box around thanksgiving and there was a K&N filter, how can you get race maps on a stock ecm?

how can you get race maps on a stock ecm?
    I picked up ECMspy on ebay for around 40 bucks. There are tons of threads about it and you can do alot with it including tuning and TPS resets. read up on it and there are people on here that really know their **** with it.

You can up load a race map using ECM spy. The seat is a stock low seat. What colour is the spring on the rear shock? It could be the low model but doesn't look like it. Even though the oil is good colour id still change it. Primary and swing arm.

I lived in Lemoore (next to Hanford) but I dont think I have seen that bike. Sorry.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast