Thread: Installed power commander, wont start

Installed power commander, wont start

Hi, so I just installed a HMF slipon, K&N Filter and last but not least the PCV., after installed the PCV the bike would not start (would not turn over or anything, it was like pressing a useless button.) However when I plugged the 02 sensors back in the bike started up no problem. I then removed the PCV and plugged everything back since theres no point if i have to have the O2 sensors plugged in anyways.

Any ideas to why it wont start with the O2 sensors removed, i looked at the PCV and everything looks good, plugged it back into the computer and it still held the MAP I had installed.

2009 BUELL 1125CR

Never installed a PCV on the 1125, on the 1190 pretty straight forward. But regardless Id sell the PCV and get a tune on the stock ECM. Flash and go vroom vroom

some kits had the block offs that you plug into the o2 sensor plugs to give it a reading so they work, cant think of the exact name for them,

Where can I go to get a tune and roughly how much is it? (im a little on the broke side, specially after all these purchases)

Www.xoptiinside.com can send you the tune and get you the software and hardware.
    Sell the PCV try to get as close to even as you can

UPDATE: Reinstalled and it worked, put everything back together and it stopped working... I believe the starter switch is going out and i have gotten a reliable second opinion and they believe so too... so I temporarily installed a push start under my seat in case of emergency so i don't literally have too push start my bike (i know its not the best but it will do until I buy a new starter switch / kill switch)

THANKS!