Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTT 06 GSXR600 for a firebolt.

Yeah that's some damage. I would need at least 3k plus your bike to even think of trading my bolt.

i saw your video from my iphone fine... ?..

but i agree gixxers are a dime a dozen, and odds of finding somebody on a buell enthusiast forum that wants to trade their buell for your bike that they can find very easily on craigslist might be pretty hard, i'd just sell it then find the buell you want and buy it

Yeah I see what you mean. Thanks for the advice guys, thought it was worth a try. :D

Yeah I see what you mean. Thanks for the advice guys, thought it was worth a try.
    Good luck. And glad you finally found some sense and decided to get a buell...jk:D

The bike really doesn't look bad at all

Looks like you just did a huge burnout watching the Vid from my phone. I thought your asking price/offer was def. a little high but not completely insulting or anything.

Haha I have always wanted a buell, I just traded my car for this to sell since my car wouldn't sell. Thanks bobaganoosh I dont even notice it.

Doesn't look to bad but wholly $#!+ you suck at taking videos . Just trying to watch it gave me a headache . Just my .02 . I actually had a chance to buy an 05 gsxr 600 for cheap before I bought my Buell last year and opted to be different and went with my baby . No regrets here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12