Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leavenworth Buell

Up in Leavenworth, Washington yesterday. Its like a little germany, all bavarian architecture. So im cruising with my shorty past a hotel and low and behold there is another Arctic white and Blue '08 Firebolt!!! So I flip a bitch and pull in. Well there it is parked next to an '08 black and amber Lightning, both with British Columbia plates. I honk, rev the engine, I go as Dan would say "Ape ****" no responce...ILL FIND YOU!!!

Were at in Wash do you live? I'm in Moses Lake. I've seen a couple Buells in Leavenworth also. I know of a couple guys in Moses that also have Buells

Oh really? BC plates Buells?
    I am from BC and I havent seen any around here yet!

ill be in leaven worth on the 20th

Im from Wenatchee. Infact, I first seen my bike while I was up in Vancouver, Can. I think iv seen more Canadians on Buells than Americans. Lets go for a spin while your over if ya got time Buell007, I know some good runs around here. MooFX, will you look up your left air scoop and tell me if your frame is patched, or whole. Id really appreciate it.

my frame is patched and opened up it the first mod i tried to do. my friend has an 03 and he told me about the plug in the frame and was pretty diapointed when i found it patched. but that is why buell did the open air box insted also the scoop put more air over the rear cylinder I hit you up on fri night before i leave to see if we can meet up

My guess is they are going to use up all those old frames before making/using any new. I tell you what, if I wrecked and seen that spot in the frame crumpled, Buell and I would have some issues.

Dont give me too much grief about my stock exhaust when you come. A guy the other day said to me"That exhaust is pretty quiet" and I almost punched him...lol... Fido is rubbing off on me.

well to each thier own stock is good less crap to deal with and quiet isnt always bad

and I almost punched him...lol... Fido is rubbing off on me.
    Not a bad thing, not a bad thing at all, besides, I would have asked him if he thinks it'll be any louder when he's face down on the ground, you're such a nice guy, so much to learn. :D

Pain and Death are the price of fun.

Am I the only one on this forum that actually enjoys fighting?

Oh and to keep it relevant, my wife has family in Washington so in three years when I get back from Germany I'm going to try and get stationed there.

Thaloc, hows the Buell dealership in Wen? I go to Wenatchee quite a bit, never dealt with the dealership though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast