Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 5-0dro XB Case Sliders

I really need some of these. I'll be hitting you up 5-0dro after tax season. You dont happen to have them in cherry red translucid?

Ya, that is my xb sandro was showing, those sliders are the ****. I actually drove the bike home. I got some replacements on order and sandro is always great to work with. Keep up the great job!

Sounds good Bello! Sorry, just black...

Thanks for the kind words vaxb12r! Glad you and the bike are OK.

Four days ago I had a spill on my Lightning and the sliders (from 5-0dro) did their job. Frame pucks too.

Four days ago I had a spill on my Lightning and the sliders (from 5-0dro) did their job. Frame pucks too.
    Thanks Dragonslayer! I didn't want to mention your incident until I had pics for fear of someone saying the infamous "pics or it didn't happen!" LOL

But in this case folks...It was our axle sliders AND 03-07 timing cover slider that saved the day (As well as the OEM frame puck as stated)

Couldn't be happier to have a hand in keeping these 2 Buells (and many others) on the road. :D Be safe out there folks!

I work in the print/web/broadcast design industry and I can say that the branding on the product is nice and low-key. Not drawing any unnecessary attention away from your ride. I have a set and they blend right into the bikes form and I wouldn't realize they are there until an accident (I did have a low-side impact at low speed at the track) occurred and I didn't have to buy a new case or swingarm.

And it would be business suicide not to brand your product.

Cheers!

I work in the print/web/broadcast design industry and I can say that the branding on the product is nice and low-key.* Not drawing any unnecessary attention away from your ride.* I have a set and they blend right into the bikes form and I wouldn't realize they are there until an accident (I did have a low-side impact at low speed at the track) occurred and I didn't have to buy a new case or swingarm.

And it would be business suicide not to brand your product.

Cheers!
    Thanks so much for the positive feedback! Contact us if you need replacement parts!

I had a set on my previous 09 xb12scg. Had a run in with a deer. Walked away but the bike was totaled by insurance due to frame damage. But the engine case was in perfect condition. Needless to say, the very first mod I did when I got my new scg was a set of sliders. This is a must before considering any other mod IMO.

Thanks for sharing & for the repeat business Jay! Glad they worked for you. Adding our axle sliders to this setup makes for an even more well protected bike.

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast