Thread: Triumph Daytona

Utah-$4500 or trade

I know not a Buell, but if someone buys this sweet beauty off me I'll be able to afford one! Plus, there isn't a place on the site for non Buells.

Not a Buell but just as cool and faster.
    1997 Triumph Daytona T595 (955cc) in Roulette Green. Yes you won't find another Daytona that came into the USA with this color from the factory, thus making it very, very rare. (The Speed Triple came in Roulette Green but not the T595.) This one has been my baby and my dream bike for a long time but I need to clear the garage, too many bikes now. It has the sweet single sided swingarm and more. Let's see if I can list all the mods and accessories.

In case you didn't know it's 955cc of triple cylinder raw power and sound.

Black Widow underseat exhaust with ceramic coating. Brand new battery. Ignition advancer. It's fuel-injected and I'll include a $300 mapping software program I bought but never got around to using where you can create custom maps, upload and do pretty much anything you want to the FI (Tuneboy). Heli-modified bars for more upright riding position. Penske shock, Attack Racing triple clamps and shock linkage, LED turn signal pods on the rear for a clean flowing look, not to mention flushmounts on the front. Powder coated white rims with nearly new Pirelli tires, carbon fiber front and rear fenders and heal guards, solid mount race foot pegs, new colored EK chain with 520 conversion, hand adjustable preload adjusters on front forks, low-profile bar end mirror, Harris grips, smoke windscreen. Includes passengers pegs and passenger seat as well as the race cowl that pops on.

New valve seals and retainers installed. New battery. Always use synthetic oil. This bike has been really babied by me. So much so that all she does is sit in my garage under a cover. This bike has serious grunt and an unbelievable sound!

I'd like to get $4500-5000 for her but would consider interesting offers as trades: MOTORCYCLES: Kawaski, KLR 650, Versys or Z1000 or other commutable bike...Buell?

CARS:preferably a 4 door that gets good gase mileage. Send me a pm or email through here with what you got. unbreakableMDS@hotmail.com

Nice bike man. :)

where you at?

dang, you could start your own dealership with all them bikes. lol. nice bikes man, the daytona is by far the best looking one of the bunch! :) i like triumph, especially the thruxton and new street triple! that thing feels like it weighs 250 pounds lol.