Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Day Ever What should i do

Well i think im ****ed now. My lil brother talked me into letting him take the buell for a spin. My worse fears came true when he didnt come back right away. He locked the the front brake and summersaulted. He is moreless fine. But my 1125 has very lil damage but i think its still a total loss. how wever the bike landed it ripped the subframe out of the main frame where it mounts to the bottom two points. And obviously the tail plastics and under tray and tail light are destryed. But every where else is fine. it landed in grass.

The spot it points me in is needing help finding a new frame that i can swap for. Or how hard hould it be to part it and get x amount for my ebr chain drive, flexiglass ram air fairings, engine, r1 attack racing front suspension set up to bolt to the buell, And how close to the 5500 to 6000 for another bike can i get and roughly how fast. I do not want to be sitting this season out i just got back from a year in afghanistan I WANT TO RIDE

I apologize mods i remembered after i posted curseing is discouraged. Just really upset about the issue. I speant a year deployed in suckville for this bike and now its toast.

Wow sorry to hear that, glad everyone is ok.

depending on what state youre in, when the vin on the engine doesn't match the vin on the frame it has to be registered as a salvage title, i think.........

Super Moderator
    Cursing? Discouraged? I curse all the ****ing time.

cursing. discouraged.

Dissuade profanity. It does no good. It is not necessary to communicate effectually.

In any case - bro, don't be discouraged. You will get it going again. Sounds like $ may be a key issue with you riding again. Is your lil' bro able to help you finance getting the bike fixed?

Yep money is the always the issue lol. The deployment was the only way i could afford the bike having to buy it outright. And no lil bro is barely paying his way through college. He is on the top ramon diet as it is.

EBay. Check pinwallcycles.

On ebay i couldnt find on that didnt already have damage to it. Still trying to decide which route is better anyway 3000 in parts or 5000 for a bike from a forum member.

http://www.buellxb.com/Buells-for-Sa...09-1125CR-5500

like this one. Problem is right now i can only get 3000 quickly. the other 2500 would be about 3 months pullin from pay checks and parting out the other bike

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast