Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Day Ever What should i do

Which if i went with the upgraded ebr subframe and battery tray another xblights like the one i had and a race tail plastic new brings my parts total to 2137. not including shipping. And paint
    So fix it or part it? Right now my thought process is theres still a lot of bike in my hands and its probably worth the rebuild. I just wish there was some one near me who knew more about tearing this far into buells near me. As of now harley wont give me the new frame without getting mine so i cant have both for the build. I know jakestolar was near me but i think he just left for flight school

where are you?

Ft. Campbell KY or Clarksville TN moreless

Any pics of the wreckage? It would help us determine what all you need for your bike.

Sorry to hear this, be easy on the brother - but make him pay for it. Thats my opinion.

UH take a picture of where they broke from the frame, you may be able to fix it with a good welder to fix the bracket then just tap it again. that's what I did with the broken frame I got with the 9r this past summer.

I know there were a few 1125 frames on ebay for around 200 too

I'll take pics when the weather gets better.
    And yea i saww the 2 frames on ebay for 200 and they have the two broken mount points same as mine lol then theres a third thats all dented to hell. theres one i found for 950 thats only small dents. untrained eye would notice if it was re painted, but its 100 bucks almost for shipping which only puts it at 200 dollar difference between a brand new one with matching vin numbers

took one of both but damn iphone took the other one to big and it wont upload. but they both are the same really. Just really not sure about welding. can i get away with not stripping the frame and having to rebuild this way?

Idk. Maybe worth a new frame with current vin stamped into it. Than it's still a clean title bike. These bikes aren't hard to take apart for someone with time and a manual. Good luck. If it was me, I'd rebuild it with a new frame and make it super badass during the rebuild.

Weld it?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast