Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New old guy here

I'm JetLee aka SoulHamster aka Jet-Lee

http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Foru...y-Rat-Blastard

Old pic (prior to jug/piston/head/subframe):

Mod List:
    XB9R jug, XB9R piston, XB9R head, XB9R lifters, XB9R/Custom .551 cams, RevPerf beehive springs/retainers, Ultima ignition, 7500rpm rev limit, Custom ignition curve, Denso Iridium Racing plug, ASB velocity stack, Outerwears filter, Custom exhaust, 46/175 carb jets, Pirelli Diablo tires, Galfer brake pads, XB9R subframe, No plastics, Bar end mirrors, Inverted superbike bars, Custom rear set pegs

I was Jet-Lee on BuellForums.com (r.i.p.). I will be working every afternoon and evening to bring the info from cached BF pages here to BXB. I'm also bugging previous BF.com owners to try to get the database. Hopefully not all is lost.

Don't hesitate to ask for help.

Welcome Jet... I'm sure you'll bring a wealth of knowledge to the forum...

Welcome jetlee and i hope you get all your data back.

have you put that on a dyno?

Yes and no.

It was on a dyno in 2009. At the time I had an open carb with 45/175 jets and a gutted stock exhaust. It dyno'd at 31whp. That was the only number they told me, it was an event at the local Harley dealer.

Stock, they're said to put out about 25whp.

Since then...you can see the mod list...it's gotten faster, stronger, and it can be quite scary at times to ride something so small yet so quick.

I have a local dyno here, but I'm still fine tuning it before I put up the cash for it there.

Oh, the carb also has a Yost power kit. Wish I could edit my original post.

RayDog26 checking in !

I don't have any pics currently as the bike is half apart as I am tuning but I hope to be done within the next few days and I will take some nice photo's after she gets washed up.

Hey Jet have you talked to EZ ??

I am sure he is flipping out over this since he vested the most time out of most of us (estimate ofc) lol

I posted on his Facebook and just now found his phone number and shot him a text.

Cool blast man! you have any updated pics after the recent mods?

Welcome and really happy to see all the new members here. Sorry bout your site but there is already a wealth of knowledge here and im sure with the mods from your page now compiled here backing up your old page buell xb will be even better. Looking forward to the changes and arguments lol

you have any updated pics after the recent mods?
    The jug/piston/head are still in progress as the front mount is different on the Blast than the XB. The subframe is still in progress as well, for obvious reasons; and I'm still fabbing new rearsets.

Progress is slowed down as I'm also rebuilding the engine in my car (NA 13b RX-7).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast