Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New old guy here

I hope to see your xb cams page up here soon
    I have every page cached except the first page with the entire walkthrough.

Welcome!

The biggest things I need are pics of the alignment dots on the cams installed and the pic of the timing cup modified.

Ill do what I can mik, even if I gotta pull my cover and do it again.

I'm gonna change my exhaust cam again anyways, this gives me reason yo do it sooner rather than later.

Chopped Tail, the B50 cam, LSR exhaust custom mounted With 18"x4"Supertrapp with 21 discs, Works front spring kit, 7.5 fork oil, Gold valve emulators, Works 3 way adjustable shock, Profi-Teflex Clip-ons,CrossRoads Rear-sets,all SSbraided lines carb jetted 45/160 and shimmed .05,DialAJet added at leanest dial setting, Outerwears.com Blast stack filter, splitter mounted onto an American Sport Bike long Torque Stack, Yost Tube, Acerbis LED fairing with 35 watt open bulbs substituted, and Acerbis LED Tail light,Trail Tech Tach with bar mount, Ebay LED Spear front and rear signals,Car EP-36 Flasher, Corbin snake skin seat modified, adjustable levers, 3rd Eye barend mirrors,The above oversized Pirelli Diablo tires (bikes should come stock with these) all frames painted Black with Rustoleum. PowerOne Clutch kit.
    Fairing will probably change again - lol - thinking of better light, same leds though, also up cam to B70 with 1.75 ratio rockers, and add new SE ign.,

Damn the info on the other site was priceless ****e - sigh -
    EZ

What up guys? What the hell happened?

Nevermind! What the hell, I cant beleive they would drop it like that as I just through them some support cash!! What the ****

So I guess Ill be hanging here and bad web for now on

I am glad to see you stang and EZ. Was hoping I would hear from you guys again... but I was also hoping you guys had some back-ups but it seems like me, no one thought that site was going anywhere anytime soon.

Man - inof the Blast section - the info was priceless, I built a good bit it, but no way was I backing up another sight, I did transfer a lot to the Badweb, but then that was a visa versa thing as well - but still some of that info was just starting to get deep - poof - before it could be finished - sigh...
    EZ

If I would have known I would have saved ALOTE more!!!!!!!

You too Ray I'm on bad web too just do more reading there and not so much posting. There's a lot of info there but the bf did have a bunch of deep stuff, this place has some info but nothing like the BF and bad web

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123