Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blast tips, mods, info, etc.

you're welcome - we are all here to help each other.

and the plug is actually on the out side - this pic of the carb is with the fuel bowl off .

the raised area that is marked idle mix screw in pic above already has the plug drilled/removed from it.

Note of thanks to the Buell experts of this site..the amount of time to get all the techinical fixs on the site is appreciated.. and has made me keep my 06 Blast. I have rebuilt the Benelli 1967 through 1969 line of two cylinders and four cylinders for fifteen years as a hobby Two 125s a 175 the 250 and 350 model. I purchased my blast really with no knolledge of Buell 500cc engine and is the only other bike, beside my Benelli collection, I have owned. It was a nightmare of a bike since the purchase compared my old Benellis until I found the fixes given on this web page. Now I have 17k miles and my new problem is developing pressure after bleeding front brakes (to follow service manuel maintance of front brake fluid change and inspection. I have repeatedly bled off all air ...bubbles stopped coming out after 20 intervals of pumping brake handle and opening bleeder. I added extra fluid as needed per manual and capping Master cylender with with clean inspected cap and seal. Any help or advice appreciated.... Jeff

Any Buell People out there? I have 2006 Blast. THe air breather write up is making me second guess the the plumbing. Good day!!!

how bout the secondary drive belt. anyone have problems with theres snapping? i've had two snap on me in the last year. i can tell the belt is to loose but there is no tensioner?? any suggestions?

Great stuff!

I was wondering if any of yall's know how to remove the spacer between the bolt and primary nut on the primary chain? I cant remove it and dont want to remove the entire exhaust to get it. My blast currently just hit 1k miles (its a 2003 that i bought with 750 miles on it).

Again I would greatly appreciate ya'lls help

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123