Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Earplug Headphones?

Does anyone have anything like this for long rides? I will be riding around 1500 miles later this year (Trip to see motogp, and EBR). I will only use it on highway, we are getting a scala rider set to communicate back amd forth but the problem is we both wear earplugs.

http://www.jamplugs.com/?m=0

I used to ride with ear plugs as well, but have stopped wearing them after I got my Scala. I wished Scala would offer an earphone option rather than just a speaker option.

May be difficult to put on, but seems like a better solution.

Be careful riding with a full face helmet and no ear plugs is the cause of hearing loss.

-Dad

I think I am going to try these and see how it goes.

Sena has an option for earbuds.
    I found the etymotic er6i years ago and have used them ever since.

Hey netty how do you like the scala? I was looking into getting one for my ride from ny to nc

I love it. A buddy I ride with has one as well. They link up great. If you ride for awhile without talking, it'll hibernate but you just make a loud noise and they link up again.

It says they have a mile range, but I don't neccessarily believe that. They work plenty far, but a mile is stretching it unless you're in the city on flat ground.

As far as answering the phone, honestly this may bethebest feature on the device. You can talk on the phone and people literally can not tell you're riding.

I haven't used it for gps purposes, but I understnd it will tell you when to turn if you bluetooth it to the device.

I highly recommend it.

Here are some pics of it on the helmet so you can gain perspective of the size and profile. You don't notice it at all while riding.

Do you have the chin curtain still in with the scala rider?

Cool man.. I found a pair of them for 110 and im waiting for a reply email from the guy.. riding solo you can hook music up too right? Thank you for the review it always helps getting someone's personal perspective

That dog looks just like my dog

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast