Thread: Sweet All Models Accessory Site...

Sucks its in Europe, but I think a lot of this stuff would be worth the wait and the shipping to get it here. There is a lot of trick stuff on there. Take a look around.

http://www.britnett-carver.co.uk/tro...prods/pc3.html

Yet another cool site. This site has the other really expensive chain conversion at a low low price of $2,500 Lots of other cool race parts and stuff like that. Enjoy...

Oops I am retarded. Here's the site I was blabbing about in my last post

http://www.halspa.com/ShopByBikeDetails.asp?B=BUELL

Administrator
    How is it that Buells are made in the USA and other countries have more aftermarket parts?

Because people here in America like cookie cutter bikes. Me personally I like the fact that I can pull into a parking lot and not see another one of my bikes parked there, unlike if you were riding a Ninja 636. There is a huge number of those things out here.

Administrator
    Yeah, one of my old high-school buddies just died when he wrecked his Ninja. He was riding after midnight, with no helmet, drunk, and didn't notice the turn. His bike slid under the guard rail and his body smashed right into the metal guard rail. He was 21 years old. I bought a super nice Icon helmet that's so cool I don't want to be seen without it. A warning to everyone... be careful, wear a helmet, and don't drink and ride. :(

How is it that Buells are made in the USA and other countries have more aftermarket parts?
    Just because they are on an overseas site doesn't mean they are all made outthere. Also, BuellPartsGuy is correct. There's a few parts that are common here, the rest people don't care much for.
    Most sportbike riders, consider a buell a harley, not a sportbike. Most Harley riders consider the buell a crotchrocket, not a "real" bike. Therefore, not a whole lot of retailers spend money in buell parts/accessories.