Thread: Valencia Orange...yum.

Just unboxed them today. Can't wait to slap it on tomorrow and see how it looks (never seen it in person.) Goodbye black plastics, hello Valencia!

I am still trying to decide if I want to add the decal or not. I wish the new decals still said "American Motorcycles" just so everyone knows :p

What are you doing with your black plastics?

I really like the orange. Please post pics of your bike with the new plastics on.

Where and how much if you don't mind me asking.

I wish the new decals still said "American Motorcycles" just so everyone knows
    Thats funny. When I got my bike I couldn't peel them off fast enough. Not that I didnt want folks to know it was American but because I think it is stupid to put a "motorcycle" sticker on a motorcycle. Thats like putting a sticker on a Camaro that says "American car" LOL

Thats funny. When I got my bike I couldn't peel them off fast enough. Not that I didnt want folks to know it was American but because I think it is stupid to put a "motorcycle" sticker on a motorcycle. Thats like putting a sticker on a Camaro that says "American car" LOL
    Except that people generally know a camaro is American whereas people look at a Buell and say "WTF is that?!"

you lost my point.
    I would not want a sticker that said my vehicle was a motorcycle. If people are that stupid they do NOT need to know.
    XB12/9 motors are american made. Frame is italian mfg'd. Lots of Japanese electrical parts and china too. But yeah it's american made er something lke that.
    But a sticker on a motorcycle that says this is a motorcycle? Thats just stupid IMHO. Was not trying to insult you. I don't know if people know what my bike is while I am riding it becuase I don't stop to worry with questions.

How much for the black "take offs" ?

thanks,
    Mark

What color are your wheels. I am stuck between Val Orange and Hero blue. I have the orange wheels.

What are you doing with your black plastics?
    I will probably throw them up on here or eBay..once I figure out a fair price.

Where and how much if you don't mind me asking.
    I bought them from a dealer...I believe I paid around $255 for the whole set.

What color are your wheels. I am stuck between Val Orange and Hero blue. I have the orange wheels.
    I have black wheels. I have a 2009 xb12ss, so its black all over. The plastics will be the only non-black color really.