, simple, wouldve, luckily, happened, throw, group, respect, friend, house, babysitters, apartment, proceed, chick, watching" /> Some people have no respect
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some people have no respect

So I meet my girl friend over at the babysitter's house so we could go for a ride. Come back to pick up my daughter park the bike, go to get my daughter and a group of people walk out of a different apartment and proceed to their car which is park right next to my bike. I'm watching the hole time and I see this chick throw a leg over my bike without asking. So I walk down to my bike they're still there and then she asks, "can I take another picture on your bike?" it takes me a second to answer and she asks if she made me mad by sitting on it the first time. I told her if you were a dude I would've beat the **** out of you. Luckily nothing happened to my bike but it's the simple fact you don't sit on someone you don't even know's bike. Dumb bitch!!! Damn I hate people!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. I would have yelled from afar as soon as someone started touching it. You drop it, you pay bitch.

That'd annoy me to bud. My G.f woulda done a helmet toss to right behind the ear if some girl was sittin on my bike. lol. Atleast it wasnt a group of kids wiping their filthy hands all over it. THAT Pisses me off. There to small to cuss at and u cant hit em!

if you were a dude I would've beat the **** out of you.

There to small to cuss at and u cant hit em!
    says who?! Let me catch some snot nosed brat touching my bike and I'll slap the **** out of it and their parents.

Pretty crazy that someone would have the nerve to do that. Would you walk up to someone's ferrari, open the door, and sit in it? Answer is no!

SLAP!

They must have been drinking because of course that's the hall pass to do anything you want. Till your ass gets bitch slapped. WHACK!

says who?! Let me catch some snot nosed brat touching my bike and I'll slap the **** out of it and their parents.
    just dont end up on the news. lol

Last summer i stopped at a mini-mart to get a coke after a couple hour ride. came out to see a dad & his 2 kids, one hanging off the clutch side handle bar and the other about 2 seconds from grabbing the super hot front header pipe. HEY, i yelled and that stopped the kid from grabbing the header, walked up and explained to the dad the situation, he kinda shrugged his shoulders & took his kids into the store with out saying a word. some people

While she was sitting on it you shouldve knocked it over, her fault, she pays.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast