Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buell XB's new stuntcages (crash bars) in development!!!

Ive called and lefter several messages, as well as emails asking for an install kit for their old design. Their response has been absolutely non-existent.

Bad luck I think, I've called twice and spoke extensively with the guy. He was very helpful.

I called once, got the receptionist who sent my message on and got a call back from the guy that day. He said the hardware kit was like $30 + shipping.

Here is the New Crash Cage Design this is straight off the lift so the flat bar in the back is different that was just to get the correct measurments done, so there wouldn't be the extra holes in the plate and it will be a clean plate there but other than that, this is the new design for the crash cages, we put the mounting point on the solid part of the frame instead of on the back part of the fuel tank, very solid now, also made the subcage which has never been made before. if interested in the Crash Cage and subcage they are listed on www.xtreembikeworks.com. any questions just give us a call.

Todd

Are those passenger pegs in the same position? That rear end looks 20x better...

**** yes! Ill be getting a salvaged titles Buell and ill be learning to stunt better. Can't wait! My only concern is metal doesn't really slide all that well on asphalt hopefully they change that.

Rear pegs I moved up 1/2 inch way better. Tested with passenger they loved the position.

The sliders are made from Billet Aluminum and they are mushroomed so basically they slid across the ground very well.

Thinking of attempting to make the Speed Rails for the Buell also.

Im digging the design....except one thing. In the second to last pic there is a nice pointy edge facing directly at the primary cover. If that cage slips any at all during a "accident" the rider just may be buying a new primary cover if the 2 decide to get together for a conversation.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast