Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Buell Clubs in Oregon

No I'm in Portlan with NwRider (Michael). You are on the coast right?

Yea Depoe Bay, I was talking to someone about swapping seats if I wanted too.. I will be transfering to Seattle at the end of June, so lets get this ride going soon please :)

I am game juGGernaut. I have run to the coast via 26 to 53 many times (love 53 and Miami River Rd) but have not ventured much farther South than Tillamook. I usually end up in Seaside for clam chowda! Isn't Trask River Rd down your way. I found it accidentally playing in my old STI.

This weekend is supposed to be nice.

Doesn't Thumpin live in Warrenton Onelogue? Maybe he was who you are thinking of juGGernaut.

Yeah Tad (thumpin1203) lives out my the coast too. Most likely was him... He has 2 Lightnings. Once the weather gets better lets all get together. Give me 2 weeks to fix my bike though ;)

Doesn't Thumpin live in Warrenton
    Yep..

Maybe he was who you are thinking of juGGernaut
    Yep..

I usually end up in Seaside for clam chowda!
    A "stones throw" from my place Michael.. give a call next time you're coming this way.. we're all due for a meet-up! ..psst RJ, Jug!(or any oregon/wa buellers for that matter..) ..& a cold brew at my place after a "grandeurous" coastal vista ride always encouraged:D (big, annual crab & seafood festival in two weeks, speaking of clam chowda!)

Thump

503-440-5258

Hey RJ, I got an SCG for you to ride if you're waiting on parts.. I'm kinda addicted to the Uly lately! :D

we'll just wrap you in hi-vis gear so you don't get hit or backed into.. (sorry bro, I tried to resist,!)

[img]null[/img]

Tad! When the heck did you get a Uly?? I envy your driveway right now!!!
    big, annual crab & seafood festival in two weeks, speaking of clam chowda!
    babygirl, NwRider, juGGernaut
    lets ride out there. If weather is good I should have my bike good to go by then.
    I'll invite my brother too :)

Hey all you street fighters out there, sounds like a great ride on the coast, we are down for that, just let us know when and we are there!!! My shop is in Salem so if anybody needs some work done just message me and we can make some arrangements , a Buell not running is a BAD THING .

[img][/img]
    This is my S1, I love this bike!!! more pics will be posted soon.

RJ.. awesome pic, looks like a couple of mean "bulls" at the pasture gate wanting out! I like the amber front rim on there.. kind-of helps draw more attention to all the $$$ invested in the rear, IMHO.

Hey, good lookin' S1 bgxb12scg.. nicely done, & welcome to the forum!

Yeah, RJ, I bought my Uly in Reno, NV february 15th during that unusually nice week of weather we had.. I'd been talking with the owner since november and he finally decided to let it go, so I flew down and picked it up.. what a great day it was, "Burley" the original owner kept the bike pristine and it was well worth the asking price. The following 2 weeks of riding in Cal/Nevada were epic.. (I be-grudgingly headed home in march to Oregon's finest winter weather, lol) I've been farkling the Uly since, and it's coming along nicely.. will get pics up soon.

CRAB, SEAFOOD & WINE FESTIVAL.. april 27/28/29th yeah, if you have never been to one, you should! it's a pretty big shin-dig.. lots of excellent seafood, wine tasting, beer gardens, music etc.. it got too be too big of a party for the port docks, so now they have it out at the county fairgrounds. It would be great if the weather holds and we could all get together for a ride! hey, it's only 1.5 hrs to the coast from portland on hwy 26.. leave early sat, let's all meet-up & get the day in!

Here's a link to some festival info: http://www.oldoregon.com/events/entr...wine-festival/
    (motorcycles park free :D)

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast