Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Buell Clubs in Oregon

Hey thumpin sounds like a good ride , sat or sun would work for us , we will take our ULY , more comfortable for long rides , hopefully we will have good weather . Just let us know and we will go. Thanks.
    Patrick

Hey is that Crab and Seafood festival this weekend? 27th-29th?

Looks like it is RJ. After being sick all last weekend I can definately make it. Can you throw your old rear sets on and make it? Pretty awesome of Tad to offer up one of his bikes if not.

Patrick and his wife could meet JuGGernaut in Depoe Bay and head North to tilly where Tad and us could meet. Then run around 53 and head up the coast.

Just thinkin out loud.

Ohh man, I would love to head up with some fellow Buellers. Think I am gonna have to do some extra chores around the house so my wife will let me go :)

Thumpin I am def. interested in a dif seat, this stock one is giving me some monkey butt on a 2 hr plus ride. Went to Pacific City this weekend, soooo beatiful of a ride.

Are we talking a one day ride up, Festival, then same day back down to home? Or we talking all weekend with hotel and all the amenities?

RJ. Can you throw your old rear sets on and make it?
    Yeah I have stock parts I'll throw on. Apparently my front wheel was dented too. But i have another wheel I can throw on.
    Are we talking a one day ride up, Festival, then same day back down to home? Or we talking all weekend with hotel and all the amenities?
    I've never left my bike over night anywhere besides my house so Im not sure I could sleep knowing my bike was outside the hotel/motel (Maybe safe at Tad's house though).
    I say ride back the same day but its up to you guys.
    If you guys want to stay down there a night, my brother and I most likely would ride back saturday together.

*** Meet @ Sylvan exit off highway 26? Anyone one else care? ***

I agree with you onelogue, I will probably do the 1 day thing also, wifes gotta work all weekend, and babysitters are not cheap, not including hotel and all that.

Hey fella's, it's great to hear everyone's intentions! FYI, every hotel/motel has been booked full-up, months in advance for this weekend, so a day ride is probably the the best plan.. (I do have an entertainment room w/ futon, + air-mattress, and a few sleeping bags If anyone needs to overnight @ m-place)

Weather.. looks like we've got a 50/50 chance of it being dry at this point from what the weatherman is saying.. the forcast looks good, but things can change. Rain rides can be a buzzkill, so we'll hope for the best!

Sylvan sounds good for you guys.. then we'll meet-up around noon or earlier in "Seaside" at the turnaround, right on the beach.. it will be packed.. I think there is a car show and/or beach volleyball tournament going on there this weekend. Should be a great bueller group photo-op, too (with all the tanned bunnies on the beach in the background ;))

We can then stop by my place on the way to the "party" so jug can pick-up my seat & try it for the day.. and then on to the seafood festival via. scenic roads..

Let hope the weather holds out. Sounds like a good time.

PLEASE MOTHER NATURE!!!! I look forward to it! :):):D

We'll meet-up here!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast