Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buell parts guy

Seen some pictures you posted of the blast and i was wondering where i might get the front with the quad lights? I just got the bike recently, and have been searching online for it but i cant seem to find it. Also whats some of the other basic buell blast upgrades? ive already installed the vance and hines pipe system.

I didnt post those pics, but they are just an aftermarket light set up for a enduro dirt bike. Parts Unlimited I know has them, as well as Dennis Kirk. Check those guys out, if you are still having problems finding it let me know.

Two of the lights are front lights and the two outer lights are signals - there is a Ebay store that carries the Demon fairing in the US - check there. Also its not for duel-sports - its a street fighter fairing copied off the Acerbis duel-sport but with differences - aka the signals, bulbs, mounting brackets = though I do use the Acerbis mounting brackets - rubber absorbs vibration better. Remember to expoxy all the screws - lol
    GT - JBOTDS! EZ

Also what about the handle bar setup on the black bike

Those are Profi Telefix Clip-ons from Germany - 4 way adjustable - inc. height if you buy the spacers as I have - a reasonable price for a TOL item - here's a link to a US outfit that sells them - www.whaccessories.com/Handle%20Bar%20Telefix.htm]WH Cilp-ons
    The signals are Kellemans brass barend type (ASB sells them - ASB) - very ultra durable - considering how many times the bike has been droped and they just keep working with no dents - lol - just touch up painted, and the mirrors are CRG 2" bar endclamped just before the signals onto the bars.
    Hope that helps!
    GT - JBOTDS! EZ

any advice on some basic hp gains?

K&N and airbox mods, Jardine with lower front stock mounting hardware - don't use theirs - jet 45/175 and air screw 3 turns out from light bottom. Thats the start. From there it can get more interesting, but for less than a grand you can almost double your power if your willing to do the work, and select the right parts.
    GT - JBOTDS! EZ

Im out of luck with the stock brackets as of right now. When i purchase the bike it already had the vance and hines pipe on it, which makes it sound like a pissed off four wheeler. Curious does the jardine sound any differently? What air box mod are you speaking of?

Also what company are you getting the majority of your parts from? If i dont swap the exhuast im going to get the jet kit for the vance and hines.

I ended up ordering 31 inch drag bars, and bar end mirrors. Ill get pics up. Also removed the rear mud flap/ belt guard. Looking a little better. Fixin to order the header and jet kit, wheres the best place for buying these parts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast