Thread: front fairing

im not sure maybe someone can help me. the piece the front plastic fairing bolts to,that holds the gauges that bolts to the frame has busted the bottom two mounting holes i need a new one.is that piece part of the front fairing if i buy a oem one.

That is the fairing stay, unless you can locate someone on here or eBay your best bet would be BuellParts or Buellsterparts, they are gonna run you at least a bill or so!!! Good Luck and no its normally not part of the front fairing! Usually!!

thanks bro.ive looked for one but with no luck might help i know whats it called now.another look it snapped the two bottom mounting holes off the frame i think im screwed.

Yeah man not a problem! Thats what the board is for!!! Try emailing both Buellsterparts and BuellParts, they have more than on there sights and it's easier to deal with them on email. But it's not gonna be cheap! There is a way to fix that one but I know it's not easy cause you cant just normal weld it. Might be best to get the frame welded to replace those hols just remember thats a fuel tank and dont wanna go KABOOM!!!!!!!